FANCRED 2015 FAN PROFILE BRACKET
1. We are rewarding four (4) gift certificates to the winners that reach the Final Four the 2014 Fancred Profile Bracket.
- 1st Place: $1,000 Gift Certificate
- Other 3 winners that reach the Final Four: $250 Gift Certificate
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Fancred 2015 Fan Profile Bracket ("Bracket") is open only to official account members of Fancred. Become a Fancred member by downloading and registering on the Fancred iOS app available in the iTunes App Store or the Fancred Android app available in the Google Play Store. In addition, the Bracket is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 13 or older as of 3/10/15. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Fancred Inc. and employees (collectively, "Releasees, Fancred contractors, and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Bracket is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and taxes. U.S. law governs this Bracket.
3. CONTEST TIMING: Fancred members have until 12 am Friday, March 13th to register for the Bracket Challenge. We will announce the winner on or about April 6th, the night of the NCAA Championship Game.
4. TO ENTER: Only Fancred members with an official account are eligible. There are two (2) ways to create a Fancred account: 1) Download and register for an account via the Fancred iOS app available in the iTunes App Store or 2) Download and register for an account via the Fancred Android app available in the Google Play Store. All entries must be official Fancred accounts that are active and in good standing with the Fancred Terms of Service at the time of drawing. 1) Entry: To enter the PROFILE BRACKET all eligible Fancred members must apply by entering here.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Fancred will announce the tournament participants amongst the entries received. Participants will be selected by the Fancred team at their sole discretion. To increase your chances of being selected, make sure your cover photo, bio, profile photo, and team albums are updated. We will notify bracket participants via email. There will be four regions competing: South, Midwest, East, and West. Each region will have 16 entries competing in the first round. The profile that receives the most votes will advance to the next round. The tournament contains a total of 6 rounds (1st round, 2nd round, Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final Four, and Championship Game). Winners advance by receiving votes entered on www.makegamedayeveryday.com. Potential winners will be notified within Fancred and via email (in the event we have an email address available) and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release where legal, and federal and state tax releases, and return these documents, properly executed, via email, within 48 hours of notification and via U.S. Mail within 5 days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Fancred's inability to contact potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize or prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in such potential winner's disqualification and, at Fancred's discretion, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner.
6. PRIZE: 1st Place: $1,000 gift certificate to Fanatics.com. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th runner-up: $250 gift certificate to Fanatics.com. Total Retail Value ("ARV") of prizes: $1,750. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of Fancred, who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of equal or greater value, except as otherwise provided herein. Any and all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated within these Official Rules as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winner, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes, additional transportation and meals, luggage fees, gratuities, and souvenirs. If Grand Prize winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner as set forth herein.
7. Travel and other Restrictions: Fancred is not providing travel accommodations as part of the Bracket Challenge.
8. Fancred will not replace any lost or stolen gift certificates once they are in winner's possession or in the possession of a guest.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of Fancred, which are final and binding. By accepting the prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Fancred, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless Releasees from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Bracket or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Bracket.
10. GENERAL: Fancred will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the prize drawing and to notify winner. Fancred will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the Bracket, nor attempt to contact entrant, unless entrant has agreed to receive further information on Fancred's products and promotions. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, garbled, postage-due, or stolen mail, entries, and transactions; for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Bracket, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Bracket, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Bracket-related materials. Fancred reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of potential winner, including, without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports, and entry in the Bracket constitutes entrant's permission for Fancred to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, potential winner shall authorize such check. Fancred reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify potential winner based on the results of the background check or failure to properly authorize such check. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Fancred reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Bracket at any time without notice and for any reason including, if in the judges' opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Bracket, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Bracket. In the event of cancellation, Fancred may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, at its discretion, if terminated, award prize in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Bracket may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Fancred reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys' fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Fancred's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Fancred reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Bracket in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Fancred reserves the right to terminate that entrant's eligibility to participate in the Bracket.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues/questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Fancred in connection with the Bracket, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Massachusetts. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Massachusetts.
12. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Bracket, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Bracket, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Bracket), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.The NCAA Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Bracket or any prize awarded. The NCAA Entities have not offered, endorsed, or sponsored this Bracket in any
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: No entrant has yet won. Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $1,750. The NCAA Entities (as defined in the official rules) have not offered or sponsored this Bracket in any way. All entries must have official registered accounts with Fancred and comply with the Fancred Terms of Service.