The answer to the following questions is
- Should I live stream from the game?
- Should I live stream from the tailgate?
- Should I live stream my halftime rant from my couch?
- Should I start a weekly live stream show?
- REALLY?! I can start my own weekly live show?!
- Can I use Fancred to live stream 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year?
- Should I live stream while I set my fantasy football lineup, asking the audience for help?
- Can I tag my friends to notify the that I'm going live?
- Can the quality of live streams be better if I'm connected to WiFi or a strong cell connection?
- When my stream ends can I start another immediately after, even if my hot take ain't so hot?
- Is pizza the best?
- Are hot wings the best, too?
- Should I live stream pretty much anything sports-related?
- Am I an awesome and good looking person?
- If I have additional questions can I email firstname.lastname@example.org?
THE ANSWER TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IS
NOpe, or not yet.
- Can I replay live streams?
- Can live streams last longer than 5 minutes?
- Is a cupcake a vegetable?
- Can I watch live streams on an Android device or at Fancred.com?
- Can viewers see how many people are watching my streams?
- Should I live stream during church?
- Can I save my streams?
- Can I live stream whatever I want? Sure, so long as it doesn't go against anything in Fancred's Terms of Service.